The best thing a parent/guardian of a special needs child can do is educate themselves so that they know what their child's rights are as related to Education matters. Attend a free workshop offered by our experienced staff.
Some of the workshop topics we could cover include:
1. An overview of Special Education Basic Rights
2. Suspension & Discipline in Special Education
3. Transition Planning - Who, When, How and Why
4. The "Nuts & Bolts" of an IEP
5. Early Intervention vs. Special Education - The Importance of Turning Three
Please let us know which topic you would be interested in and we will let you know the dates/times/locations of future workshops.
E.M. Curran & Associates LLC