Special Education Advocacy
When choosing a law firm to advocate for you and your child, you'll want to choose one who truly cares and is passionate about empowering you and your child(ren), not a big, impersonal law firm.
- We take the time to listen and get to know the child.
- We understand disabilities and how they affect a student's learning.
- We empower the parents/guardian and the child(ren) to speak up and ask for what they need to succeed.
- We have the training, experience and education in both Education and Law to get the task done.
- We understand schools and school districts.
A Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) is a record of all criminal court appearances in Massachusetts for a particular individual, including arrests, convictions, dismissals, and serious violations.There are ways to reduce the impact of a CORI on daily life. In any case, removing an offense from your CORI requires getting a court order.
Bankruptcy is a federal law. It is intended to give people a fresh start free of debt. In bankruptcy, a person either gets released from their dischargeable debts (Chapter 7) or reduces their debts to a manageable level and maintains a payment plan for three to five years (Chapter 13).
If you are buying or selling a home there are a lot of things to be aware of and to stay on top of. We assist with the drafting and review of Purchase and Sales Agreements as well as the representation of buyers, sellers or banks at the time of closing.
It’s a topic that many of us try to avoid – our deaths. Being proactive and planning for your family’s future is a necessity in today’s world. If you do not take the time to plan, the state will step in and dictate what happens to your worldly possessions.